5. Fogo De Chao - Vegetarians, don't even think about it! This is a meat lovers paradise with over 16 varieties on the menu!
4. Tilted Kilt - This is like Hooters on steroids! Better food, and better well you know!
3. Chuy's Mexican Food - Tex-Mex with a flair.
2. Seasons 52 - A great menu that changes with the seasons and an extensive wine selection for all you winos.
1. Twin Peaks - Classic sports bar menu with craft beer. The food is good, the atmosphere is better.
5. Chipotle - Fresh and clean. Depending on what you order, this can be a healthy alternative to traditional Mexican food.
4. Dickey's Barbecue Pit - 500 locations strong, this Texas based company ( duh, its bbq) is in major growth mode.
3. Jersey Mike's Subs - this company is 60 years old, and just added its 900th location.
2. Marco's Pizza - Based in Toledo Ohio, this pizza company just added its 500th location and are in 35 states
1. Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers - These guys are just getting started with only 143 stores, but growing rapidly with 20 more stores set to open soon.
Did you know Arizona has 9 of these hot restaurants? Do you need help buying or selling a great property near one of these great restaurants in Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix, or Glendale? Call Scott Simas at 602-499-1602. He has over 20 years of experience buying and selling properties in Arizona. You can also visit his website at http://straighttalklisting.com to learn more about his exclusive home selling program, The Straight Talk Listing.
Author:Dallas Washburn Phone: 480-217-6119 Dated: April 8th 2015 Views: 537 About Dallas: ...