3. Baby cribs and car seats - There are a lot of recalls when it comes to baby cribs and car seats. Only new products will be up to date on safety.
4. Tires - Used tires can have cracks in the sidewalls and repaired holes. Buyer beware or better yet just buy new.
5. Shoes and sandals - Fungus, mold, and toe jam. Enough said!
6. Nonstick cookware - Used cookware with chips or cracks can leak cancer causing chemicals into your food. Go for the new Calpholon!
7. Bike helmets - Even the smallest blow to a helmet can reduce its effectiveness. ALWAYS buy new!
One thing you can buy used and have a great experience is a home. Are you looking to buy or sell a home in Arizona? Call Scott Simas at 602-499-1602. He has been buying and selling homes for people in the valley of the sun for over 20 years! Experience matters! Don't have a bad experience with an underperforming agent. You can also visit Scott's website at CLICK HERE to learn more about his exclusive home selling system, "The Straight Talk Listing" Flexible commissions, rebates to put cash in your pocket, cancel anytime! Check it out today!
Author:Dallas Washburn Phone: 480-217-6119 Dated: April 6th 2015 Views: 680 About Dallas: Born and raised in Arizona, I specialize in the sale of new and existing homes in the Phoenix Metro ...